The G1111 secures textile webbing, tape, and braided materials typically used in construction, shipping, and other industrial uses. The grip is ideal for conformance to ASTM D6775 and related standards, accommodating a wide range of sample widths and forces up to 2,000 lbF (10 kN).
Includes integrated eye end mounting, and requires an eye end adapter to mount to Mark-10 force gauges or force sensors, and test stands.
Features and Specifications
- Secures webbing, tape, and braided materials for pull testing, as per ASTM D6775
- Capacity: 2,000 lbF [10 kN]
- Weight: 5.2 lb [2.4 kg]
- (1) G1111 Ribbon wrap grip
- (1) Eye end anchor pin
- (2) Anchor pin for sample drum
- Adapters to mount grips and fixtures to test stands, load cells and force gauges.
- Models are available to mount to any brand of equipment.
- If you don't see what you need please contact us and we can offer the appropriate part.