All Product Categories / Strength & Ergonomic Testing / Hand Dynamometers / Jamar Plus (081406453)
This hand dynamometer has a clear, easy-to-read digital display. The automatic calculations save time so you can focus on your patients. Quickly measure changes as the result of your therapy
| Features and Specifications
- Measures from 0-200 lbs or 90 kgs
- Accommodates small and large hand sizes, with five grip positions from 1.375" to 3.375"
- LCD display shows isometric grip force in pound or kg
- Perform maximum grip and rapid exchange tests
- Calculate average, standard deviation and coefficient of variation (Cv)
- Collect up to 5 trials for both hands
- Scratch-resistant UV coating protects all digital components from damage, unit does not have internal moving parts
- One year warranty
- Carrying case
- 2 AAA batteries included
- Complete manuals with use and complete instructions for hand strength and flexibility screening
- Calibration certificate in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 and is traceable to NIST.
Jamar (5030J1) Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer
Measures isometric grip force and strength increases in rehabilitation and physical therapy programs. Ideal for routine screening of grip strength and initial and ongoing evaluation of hand trauma and dysfunction. Adjustable handle that allows use...
EK3 Series Ergonomic Gauge Kit
These kits make job task analysis and ergonomics analysis simple and accurate, ideal for workplace design, strength assessment, and ergonomic studies. These kits present the ergonomist and other professionals with a simple and economical testing s...
PRAXIS 3-500 Ergonomic Force Gauge
This handheld dynamometer is used by physicians and clinicians to reliably measure muscle strength. This measurement can then be used to evaluate the progress of the rehabilitation program by repeated testing. Features and Specifications Capa...
Jamar (749805) Hydraulic Pinch Gauge
Red indicator needle remains at maximum reading until reset. Measures pinch force to 45 lbs. Includes instructions, handy carrying case and one-year warranty. Model Number: H&PC-10192
PG-60 Mechanical Pinch Gauge
Measures 0-60 lbs. in 2.0 lb. increments and kilogram scale. Red indicator needle remains at maximum reading until reset. Includes fitted foam storage box and Two-year warranty. Calibration certificate included with accuracy = 0.6 lb. The Black ...
Ergonomic Gauge Kits
- Test push/pull strength and functional task requirements
- Force gauges are ideal for strength assessment, ergonomic studies, and workplace design. Available in capacities of 100 lbF (500 N), 200 lbF (1,000 N), and 500 lbF (2,500 N).
- Hand Dynamometers and Pinch Gauges
- For over 40 years the JAMAR Hand Dynamometer has been the industry standard for grip strength data collection. Many states use the JAMAR Hand Dynamometer as a standard testing instrument for compensation determinations.