The Reed R3030 digital manometer measures gauge and differential pressure up to 30 psi. Provides accurate measurements in 11 different units of measure and is capable of taking gauge and differential pressure. Internal memory of the Reed R3030 captures maximum and minimim measurements.
- Measures gauge and differential pressure up to 30psi
- 11 selectable units of measure: psi, inH2O, bar, mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg, ozin², ftH2O, cmH2O, kgcm²
- Displays pressure and real-time clock simultaneously
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- Internal memory saves Max and Min measurements
- Data hold function
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off
- Digital Manometer
- 2 Connection Hoses
- Hard Carrying Case
2 mbar / cmH2O
0.002 kg/cm² / bar
|Max Pressure||60 psi|
|Display||4-digit, Dual LCD Display|
|Response Time||2 times/sec.|
|Auto Shut-off||Yes (after 20 mins/off)|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Power Supply||9V battery|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)|
|Dimensions||7.2 x 2.8 x 1.2" (182 x 72 x 30mm)|
|Weight||7.8 oz (220g)|
- Troubleshoot heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and a variety of low-pressure pneumatic or gas systems
- Pressure transmitter calibration for process instrumentation
- Detect blockages in filters, condensers and chillers (water filter steam power plant)
- Testing of pressure switches and other relief devices
- Calibrating pressure transmitters
- Calibrating pressure recorders
- Used in calibrating pressure transmitters and recorders. Testing pressure switches and other relief valves...
- Sound level meters, Environmental meters, Manometers, Moisture Analyzers...
- Instruments that are used every day by industrial maintenance teams, quality control departments, HVAC/R contractors, electricians and health & safety professionals among others.