The Chatillon® CS2 digital force testers are revolutionary systems optimized for production testing applications, including medical devices, plastics, packaging, textiles, rubber and electronics to name a few. No personal computer is required; no proprietary software is required; no knowledge of programming languages is required.
This easy, flexible and affordable Tester uses a 2 in 1 Laptop Console in both Production and Laboratory environments. Two options are available. Both the CS2-225 and CS2-1100 provide an easy-to-use, intuitive and straight-forward method for tensile, compression, sheer, flexural, peel, or advanced multi-stage testing that conform to ISO or ASTM testing procedures.
With the CS2 you can perform:
- Limit testing to load, displacement, height or time
- Break testing—sharp or percentage
- Multi-stage, cyclic tests and height measurements
- Peel testing
- Spring Testing
- Capture 1st and 2nd Peak
- RS-232 Auto Result Export
When repetitive testing and exporting of results is important, but you don’t need advanced materials test functionality, the CS2 is an excellent choice.
Force measurements made easy: Accurate results, easy programming, maximum throughput and minimal operator training.
- One-click operation: Simple and intuitive; with one-click access to favorite tests as well as test results.
- Modern design & technology: Linear guide technology, pre-loaded ball screws, and advanced software compensation ensures high displacement measurement precision. 11 Inch 2-in-1 Laptop Console and easy to use, touchscreen or keyboard.
- Large, flexible work area: Up to 180 mm throat depth for large specimens and a wide range of grips and fixtures available.
- Sample testing and quality assurance: Immediate pass/fail output, automatic data export, controlled access levels and barcode scanning functionality
- Security: Two levels of user access: supervisor and operator. Both can be password protected.
- Plug & play: A self-contained 2-in-1 Laptop Console using Windows 10 Pro. Just turn on the power and you’re ready to start your test.
- Saving, Archiving, Exporting Data: Test results are automatically saved and can be recalled to analyze results or to continue testing a batch run. Results and statistics are exported to CSV and PDF formats. Automatic export of results via RS232 interface after each test.
|Load Capacity||225 lbF [1000 N]||1124 lbF [5000 N|
|Maximum Crosshead Travel||19.7 in [500 mm]||31.5 in [800 mm]|
|Speed Range||0.001 to 50 in/min
[0.01 -1270 mm/min]
|0.001 to 40 in/min
[0.01 -1016 mm/min]
|Speed Accuracy (unloaded)||± 1% of selected speed|
|± 0.25% of selected speed|
|Useable Data Sampling Rate||1000 Hz|
|Outputs||Two USB 2.0 ports and one USB 3.0 port available for USB connections as: Ethernet, RS-232 and Barcode Readers when used with adaptors|
Load Cell Force Accuracy
|± 0.25% full scale of load cell capacity|
Load Cell Force Accuracy
|± 0.10% full scale of load cell capacity|
|Supply Voltage||115 VAC/230 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz|
|Weight||115 lb/52 kg||145 lb/66 kg|
CLC Series Load Cells
|A - Height||39.4 in [1001 mm]||51.6 in [1310 mm]|
|B - Width (excluding console)||18.1 in [460 mm]|
|C - Depth||21.9 in [557 mm]|
|D - Base Height||4.3 in [108 mm]|
|E - Throat Depth||7.1 in [180 mm]||5.9 in [150 mm]|
|F - Crosshead Travel||19.7 in [500 mm]||31.5 in [800 mm]|