The ESM303 motorized test stand is configurable for tension and compression measurement applications up to 300 lbF [1.5 kN].
A wide range of tests can be performed, including break testing, cycling, limit testing to a load or distance, load holding, elongation testing, tensile testing, compression testing, and more.
Configurable test speed, force and distance limits, cycling, preload, and many other functions, all protected by a password.
Individual optional functions, such as travel measurement, cycling, loadholding, etc., may be purchased either upfront or enabled in the field through an activation code. This a-la-carte platform allows for custom configuration as appropriate for the application and budget.
Collect force and travel data, plot and analyze the results, and control test stand motion via PC-based MESUR™gauge Plus software. Or, fully control the stand by a PC through a custom-written program in any language supporting ASCII communications.
- Selectable speed setting
- Upper and lower travel limit switches
- Adjustable, removal controller with intuitive menu navigation
- Password protection of test parameters
- Stepper motor-driven, producing smooth and quiet operation with no speed variation under load
- USB output of force vs. time or force vs. travel
- Compact footprint, suitable for crowded workbenches
- Ergonomic design, with smart, clean cable management
- Integrated electronics assembly, easily removed and transported
- Adjustable mounting plate with T-slot base
- 3 year warranty
- Load capacity
- 300 lbF (1.5 kN) @ up to 24 in/min (610 mm/min)
- 200 lbF (1 kN) @ >24 in/min (610 mm/min)
- Maximum travel distance: 18.0 in (457 mm)
- Speed range:
- Standard: 0.5 - 13 in/min (13 - 330 mm/min)
- Optional: 0.02 - 45 in/min (0.5 - 1,100 mm/min)
- Speed setting accuracy: ±0.2% of setting
- Speed variation with load: ±0% (stepper motor driven)
- Travel accuracy: ±0.002 in. per 10 in. (±0.05 mm per 250 mm)
- Because load cell deflection and system deflection are present and not automatically compensated for, this equipment is recommended for applications requiring at least 0.2 in [5 mm] of travel distance.
- Travel resolution: 0.001 in / 0.02 mm
- Limit switch repeatability: 0.001 in (0.03 mm)
- Power: Universal input 80-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60W
- Weight: 56.5 lb (25.6 kg)
- Warranty: 3 years [see individual statement for further details]
- (1) ESM303 Motorized Test Stand
- (1) G1024 extension rod, 2”
- (1) G1028 small hook
- (1) G1038 medium hook
- (1) G1039 coupling, #10-32F/F
- (1) G1009 compression plate, 2” dia.
- (1) G1030 thread adapter, 5/16-18M to #10-32F
- (4) Thumb screw for force gauge / indicator
- (2) Thumb screw for limit switch
- (1) Allen wrench set
- (1) Control panel
- (1) Control panel mounting bracket and hardware
- (1) Power cord
- (1) Resource CD
- Can be used as a handheld gauge or with a manual or motorized test stand.
- Measure tension and compression force
- Capacities from 0.12 to 1,000 lbF (0.5 to 5,000 N)
- Measure real time and peak forces
- Test stands with capacities from 100 lbf [500 N] up to 10,000 lbf [50 kN]
- Includes simple motorized test stands up to more advanced material test systems. We carry Mark-10, Chatillon and Lloyd Instruments.