A multifunctional instrument for weighing, measuring traction/tension and pressure/compression forces (optional). Always ready for use, needs no batteries.
Precise and handy Spring Balance with durable anodized aluminum tube. Tare and zero adjustment. Swivel, rotatable and removable suspension handle.
Lower hook swivels, rotates and can be changed using different accessories. Suspension elements out of stainless steel. Drag pointer and convenient, removable handle are included.
Features and Specifications
- Click and Go attachments
- Measuring position: Vertical
Tare (zero adjustment): ~ 20%
- Precision: 0.3%
- Components: non-corroding (spring only protected)
- Warranty: 3 years
- Country of origin: Switzerland (CH)
- Optional pressure/Compression attachment
Models and Capacities Available
|20001||1 N||0.01 N||Green||Hook|
|20010||10 g||0.1 g||Grey||Clamp|
|20010/1||10 g||0.1 g||
|20030||30 g||0.25 g||Red||Clamp|
|20030/1||30 g||0.25 g||Red||Hook|
|20031||30 g / 1 oz||0.25 g / 1/32 oz||Red||Clamp|
|20060||60 g||0.5 g||Purple||Clamp|
|20060/1||60 g||0.5 g||Purple||Hook|
|20100||100 g||1.0 g||Green||Clamp|
|20100/1||100 g||1.0 g||Green||Hook|
|20103||100 g / 3 1/2 ozs||1.0 g / 1/16 oz||Green||Clamp|
Length without load
|20001||80 mm||225 mm||305 mm||12 mm||25 g|
|20010||80 mm||220 mm||300 mm||12 mm||25 g|
|20010/1||80 mm||225 mm||305 mm||12 mm||25 g|
|20030||80 mm||220 mm||300 mm||12 mm||25 g|
|20030/1||80 mm||225 mm||305 mm||12 mm||25 g|
|20031||80 mm||220 mm||300 mm||12 mm||25 g|
|20060||80 mm||220 mm||300 mm||12 mm||25 g|
|20060/1||80 mm||225 mm||305 mm||12 mm||25 g|
|20100||80 mm||220 mm||300 mm||12 mm||25 g|
|20100/1||80 mm||225 mm||305 mm||12 mm||25 g|
|20103||80 mm||220 mm||300 mm||12 mm||25 g|
Click and go attachments
Optional pressure set assembly
- For over 70 years, Pesola AG based in Switzerland has produced high precision spring scales.
- PESOLA spring scales gained a world-wide outstanding reputation based on its Swiss precision, quality, robustness and durability. No matter if industry, research, education or health care, wherever precise mechanical measuring is needed, PESOLA spring scales are used.