This rugged grip features a serrated cam, for effectively securing wires, plastics, textiles, and other materials in pull testing applications. Grips samples up to 2.4 inches wide.
Includes an integrated eye end, and requires an eye end adapter to mount to Mark-10 force gauges, load cells, and test stands.
Features and Specifications
- Force capacity: 2,000 lbF (9 kN) capacity
- Max. sample width: 2.36 in wide (60 mm)
- Pyramid (Serrated) Roller, steel, nickel-plated
- Body: Aluminum
- Backstop: Flat, Steel
- Sample Thickness: 0-8 mm [.275 inches]
- Connection: 5/8" [15.9 mm] Integrated Eye End
- Weight: 3.4 kg [7.4 lbs] each grip
- (1) Single roller grip