The GF-12 small component vice grip is used for tensile testing on small parts. The jaw features a tapered nose, which is ideal for very small components or where space is limited.
A front thumbscrew ensures quick installation and release of the specimen.
The grip is supplied with a #10-32 mounting hole. The GF-12 is supplied with the 1/4-28 x #10-32 adapter (part number: 17039) for mounting to some force gauges, loadcells and test stands.
Features and Specifications
- Capacity: 150 N, 34 lbf
- Weight: 0.055 lbs (0.025 kg)
- Connection: #10-32F Thread
- Jaws open: 0-0.1 in (0-2.5 mm)
- Grip length: 1.89 in (48 mm)
- (1) Grip
- (1) 1/4-28M to #10-32M adapter
- (1) #10-32M to #10-32M adapter