Small vice grips for testing packaging materials, paper, plastic foils, wires, yarns, etc.
Jaws can be offset for asymmetrical test specimens.
This grip is designed to mount on a standard 5/8" eye end. Adapters are available to accommodate other sizes. This connection type is commonly used on test stands, load cells and force gauges.
Features and Specifications
- Force capacity: 500 N [100 lbF]
- Jaw opening
- Grip with pyramid jaws: 0-8 mm
- Grip with rubber jaws: 0-6 mm
- Connection: 15.9 mm (5/8") female eye end - Adapters for other sizes
- Grip body: Anodized aluminum
- Temperature range
- Grip with pyramid jaws: -70…+280°C
- Grip with rubber jaws: -70…+280°C
|Jaw Surface Type||Jaw Dimensions||Weight (Grip + Jaws)|
|VG100-P25-AF159||Pyramid||10 x 25 mm||78 g|
|VG100-P50-AF159||Pyramid||10 x 50 mm||79 g|
|VG100-R25-AF159||Rubber||10 x 25 mm||103 g|
|VG100-R25-AF159||Rubber||10 x 50 mm||108 g|
- (1) Vice grip
- (2) Jaws
- (1) Clevis pin