This vice grip provides more space below the grip face. This can make it easier for operators to insert samples. This space also can be useful for samples that need extra space.
These grips are sold as a set (2 grips). The jaw faces are sold separate. Foot pedals and switches to activate the pneumatic actuator are also sold separate.
- Capacity: 1 kN [225 lbF]
- Connection: 5/8" eye end
- Body: Anodized aluminum
- Weight per grip without jaws: 0.4 kg
- Opening: 0-10 mm if using any jaw face other than rubber, rubber has 0-8 mm opening.
| Jaw Options
01/4293... Rubber Jaw Face
01/4294... Crosscut (Pyramid, Serrated) Jaw Face
01/4295... V-Notch Jaw Faces
01/4297... Wave Jaw Faces
| Dimensions [mm]
This type of grip is ideal when running a high quantity of tests, loading and unloading samples is much quicker. Pneumatic grips provides a more repeatable test due to the gripping force being the same from test to test.
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.