01/4644 wedge grips self tighten during a tensile test as the load increases. This is ideal for hard materials that require a higher clamping force to hold the sample. The self tightening is also ideal for samples that become thinner during a test.
The grip faces are spring loaded on the top for the initial gripping of the specimen.
- Body: Steel, nickel-coated
- Connection: 5/8" [15.9 mm] Eye End, other connections are available
- Load Capacity: 5 kN [1,000 lbf]
- Weight: 1 kg per grip without jaws
- Grip face options: Rubber coated, pyramid jaws, V-jaws, wave jaws
- Sold as a set of 2 grips.
| Jaw Options
01/4645... Crosscut (Pyramid, Serrated) Jaw Face
01/4646... V-Notch Faces
| Dimensions [mm]
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.