The Chatillon® CS Series digital force testers are revolutionary systems optimized for production testing applications, including medical devices, plastics, packaging, textiles, rubber and electronics to name a few. No personal computer is required; no proprietary software is required; no knowledge of programming languages is required.
Two options are available. Both the CS2-225 and CS2-1100 provide you with an easy-to-use, intuitive and straight-forward method for tensile testing, compression testing, sheer testing, flexural testing, peel testing or advanced multi-stage testing that conform to ISO or ASTM testing procedures. With the CS Series you can perform:
• Limit testing to load, displacement, height or time
• Break testing – sharp or percentage
• Multi-stage, cyclic tests and height measurements
• Peel testing
CS2 Series Key Features:
- Intuitive, user-friendly 2-in-1 laptop
- Colorful 9" screen for easy and fast test setups
- Robust construction
- Flexible "T" Slot mounting base for custom fixturing
- Results and statistics are exported to CSV and PDF formats
- Automatic export of results via RS232 interface after each test
- 100 kHz data sampling
- Multilingual and multi-unit display options as standard
Chatillon test stands TCD225, TCD200 and TCM201.