Pesola Light Line Spring ScalesPesola spring scales are inexpensive rugged devices used to measure tensile force and weight. An Internal spring mechanism allows it to test pull forces using a hook or clip. It operates without batteries making it a versatile and compact choice that is both accurate and reliable.
- Precise, ultra-light and handy spring scale with transparent tube and long, clear double display.
- Tare and zero adjustment.
- Tare screw with incremental rotation helps avoid inadvertent adjustment.
- Rotatable bow allows ideal positioning of scale for reading.
- Lower suspension swivels and rotates.
- Always ready for use, needs no batteries.
Capacity: 20 g
Division: 0.2 g
Precision: +/- 0.3%
Tare (zero adjustment): 15 - 20%
Components: non-corroding (clip only protected)
Net weight: 18 g
Gross weight: 32 g
Measuring position: vertical
Calibration by user: not applicable (only by manufacturer)
Warranty: 3 years
Country of origin: Switzerland (CH)
Standard Suspension: Clip
S (Scale length): 100 mm
L0 (Length without load): 225 mm
Lm (Maximum length): 330 mm
Ø (Diameter): 12.2 mm
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.