LS1 Material Testing System
The LS1 is a 1 kN / 225 lbf high precision material testing machine that combined with our extensive range of grips, fixtures, extensometers and software creates a powerful material testing system. The system is equally suited to quality control, educational and R&D environments within a wide range of applications and test types, including medical devices, plastics, packaging, textiles, rubber and electronics to name a few.
- Force Capacity: 1000 N (225 lbf)
- Max. Crosshead Travel, Standard Travel (Between the Eye Ends) 500 mm (19.7 in)
- Max. Crosshead Travel, Extended Travel (Between the Eye Ends) 800 mm (31.5 in)
- Crosshead Speed Range 0.01-2032 mm/min (0.0004-80 in/min)
- Max. Return Speed 2032 mm/min (80 in/min)
- Speed Accuracy (Unloaded) +/-0.2% of selected speed from 2% to 100% of max. speed
- Min. Load Resolution (Load Cell Specific) 0.0001N (2.2x10-5 lbf)
- Load Cell Accuracy +/-0.5% from 1% to 100% of load cell value
- Extension Resolution <0.15 microns
- Data Sampling Rate 8kHz
- An extensive built-in library of test methods covering ASTM, DIN, EN, ISO and other standards
- Test wizards for tension, compression, tearing, peeling, friction and flexural tests
- The User Configurable Test facility, ideal for product and component testing, R&D use and specialized testing.