LS1 Material Testing System
The LS1 is a 1 kN / 225 lbf high precision material testing machine that combined with our extensive range of grips, fixtures, extensometers and NexygenPlus software creates a powerful material testing system. The system is equally suited to quality control, educational and R&D environments within a wide range of applications and test types, including medical devices, plastics, packaging, textiles, rubber and electronics to name a few.
- Tensile Testing, compression testing, flexural testing, friction, insertion/extraction, peeling, tearing, creep/relaxation force
- Optional extensometers: contacting (250 to 800 mm travel), non-contacting video, and high resolution (10 to 80 mm travel)
- Large sample testing of up to 78.7 x 78.7 inches with optional pogo system.
- An extensive built-in library of test methods covering ASTM, DIN, EN, ISO and other standards
- Test wizards for tension, compression, tearing, peeling, friction and flexural tests
- The User Configurable Test facility, ideal for product and component testing, R&D use and specialized testing.
| Nexygen Plus 4 Software
- Large built-in library of test methods meeting international test standards
- Intuitive User Configurable Test facility
- Video and still capture for visual analysis
- User access settings and data traceability enabling compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Built in SPC functionality for continuous monitoring of process parameters such as Cp and Cpk
- Microsoft Office® integration for seamless transfer of data to familiar Windows® packages, Windows® 7 and newer compatible
- Versatile data export facility to LIMS, SPC or data management systems
- Test automation and batch testing
| Technical Specifications
|Force Capacity||1000 N (225 lbf)|
|Max. Crosshead Travel, Standard Travel (Between the Eye Ends)||500 mm (19.7 in)|
|Max. Crosshead Travel, Extended Travel (Between the Eye Ends)||800 mm (31.5 in)|
|Crosshead Speed Range||
0.01-2032 mm/min (0.0004-80 in/min)
|Max. Return Speed||
2032 mm/min (80 in/min)
|Speed Accuracy (Unloaded)||
+/-0.2% of selected speed from 2% to 100% of max. speed
|Min. Load Resolution (Load Cell Specific)||
0.0001N (2.2x10-5 lbf)
|Load Cell Accuracy||
+/-0.5% from 1% to 100% of load cell value
|Extension Resolution||<0.15 microns|
|Data Sampling Rate||8kHz|
+/-0.2% of reading from 2% to 100% of max. travel
|Load Measuring System||
EN ISO 7500:2004, Class 0.5 ASTM E4
|Relative Humidity||20% to 85%|
+5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F)
-17 to 54°C (0 to 130°F)
| Load Cells
|Par Number||Load Cell||Capacity|
|01/3871||YLC-0005-A1 0.5% accuracy 5N loadcell||5 N, 1.1 lbf|
|01/3872||YLC-0010-A1 0.5% accuracy 10N loadcell||10 N, 2.2 lbf|
|01/3873||YLC-0020-A1 0.5% accuracy 20N loadcell||20 N, 4.5 lbf|
|01/3874||YLC-0050-A1 0.5% accuracy 50N loadcell||50 N, 11 lbf|
|01/3875||YLC-0100-A1 0.5% accuracy 100N loadcell||100 N, 22 lbf|
|01/3876||YLC-0250-A1 0.5% accuracy 250N loadcell||250 N, 56 lbf|
|01/3877||YLC-0500-A1 0.5% accuracy 500N loadcell||500 N, 112 lbf|
|01/3878||YLC-1000-A1 0.5% accuracy 1000N loadcell||1 kN, 225 lbf|
|01/3879||YLC-2500-A1 0.5% accuracy 2500N loadcell||2.5 kN, 562 lbf|
|01/3880||YLC-5000-A1 0.5% accuracy 5000N loadcell||5 kN, 1124 lbf|
Test stands with capacities from 100 lbf [500 N] up to 10,000 lbf [50 kN]
Includes simple motorized test stands up to more advanced material test systems. We carry Mark-10, Chatillon and Lloyd Instruments.
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.