Measure bi-directional torque for a wide variety of applications. Contains a chuck for samples up to 1/2" (12.7 mm) in diameter, depending on capacity. The sensor can be used as a hand held device, or mounted to a torque test stand. Capacities available from 10 ozFin to 100 lbFin (7 to 1,150 Ncm).
- Accuracy: +/-0.20% of full scale + indicator
- 3 Year Warranty
- NIST-traceable certificate of calibration with data is included. If the sensor is ordered with an indicator, a certificate for the set (indicator + sensor) can be supplied upon request, at no additional charge.
The MR51 torque sensor does not include a Jacobs chuck or bit holder. They are sold separate.
- G1016-1 Jacobs chuck for R51, 0.028"-0.25"
- G1016-2* Jacobs chuck for R51, 0.062"-0.375"
- G1016-3* Jacobs chuck for R51, 0.078"-0.5"
*Due to the increased possibility of overload resulting from a higher weight attachment used with a lower capacity torque sensor, these attachments are recommended for use only with an MR51-12 or higher capacity model.