- Model Number: D31P30BR
- Item Number: 83998111
- Industrial Bench Scale for Dry Applications
The OHAUS Defender 3000 Series line of bench scales is ideal for general weighing and simple counting applications in production, packaging, warehouse, inventory, shipping and receiving areas. The Defender 3000 Series features a simple, yet rugged tubular-frame base design and indicators with tactile keys, backlit LCD display, built-in rechargeable battery operation and flexible mounting capabilities.
- Weighing, Parts Counting
- Backlit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- AC adapter (included) or rechargeable battery (included)
- Easy access communication port with RS232 interface (included)
- ABS indicator with reversible rear cover, painted steel column and wall bracket, 304 grade stainless steel platform with painted steel tubular frame, IP67 aluminum load cell, self-adjusting stainless steel feet with removable rubber caps
- 125% overload protection
|Maximum Capacity||66 lb (30 kg)|
|Readability||0.01 lb (5 g)|
|Readability (Certified)||0.02 lb (10 g)|
|Platform Size||14 in x 12 in (355 mm x 305 mm)|
|Legal for Trade||NTEP Certified; Measurement Canada Approved|
|Power||AC Adapter (Included); Rechargeable Battery (Included)|
|Battery Life||100 Hours with Rechargeable Battery|
|Dimensions||22.5 in x 18.6 in x 12 in (572 mm x 472 mm x 305 mm)|
|Display||LCD Display with white backlight|
|In-use cover||Available as an Accessory|
|Net Weight||26 lb (12 kg)|
|Platform Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Protection Rating||Not Applicable|
|Second Scale Input||Not Applicable|
|Tare Range||To capacity by subtraction|
|Units of Measurement||Gram; Kilogram; Ounce; Pound; Pound:Ounce|
|Working Environment||14°F – 104°F, 85%RH, non-condensing (-10°C – 40°C, 85%RH, non-condensing)|
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.