- Model Number: D32XW150VL
- Item Number: 83999820
- Industrial Bench Scale for Washdown Applications
The Defender 3000 Series of bench scales is ideal for general weighing and simple counting applications when working in a damp environment or when it is essential to thoroughly clean the scale. The Defender 3000 Series features a simple, yet rugged stainless steel design and NEMA 4X/IP65 stainless steel indicator with tactile keys, backlit LCD display, and built-in rechargeable battery operation.
- Weighing, Parts Counting
- Backlit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- AC adapter (included) or rechargeable battery (included)
- Easy access communication port with RS232 interface (included)
- IP65 stainless steel indicator with hinged front cover and eye bolt mounting holes, stainless steel column and wall bracket, 304 grade stainless steel platform with steel tubular frame, IP67 stainless steel load cell
- 125% overload protection
|Maximum Capacity||330 lb (150 kg)|
|Readability||0.05 lb (20 g)|
|Readability (Certified)||0.1 lb (50 g)|
|Platform Size||21.7 in x 16.5 in (550 mm x 420 mm)|
|Legal for Trade||NTEP Certified; Measurement Canada Approved|
|Power||AC Power (Included); Rechargeable Battery (Included)|
|Battery Life||58 Hours with Rechargeable Battery|
|Dimensions||36.2 in x 26.3 in x 16.5 in (920 mm x 668 mm x 420 mm)|
|Display||LCD Display with white backlight|
|Net Weight||60 lb (27 kg)|
|Platform Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Protection Rating||IP 65; NEMA 4X|
|Second Scale Input||Not Applicable|
|Tare Range||To capacity by subtraction|
|Units of Measurement||Gram; Kilogram; Ounce; Pound; Pound:Ounce|
|Working Environment||14°F – 104°F, 85%RH, non-condensing (-10°C – 40°C, 85%RH, non-condensing)|
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.