Vice grips are commonly used in tensile, peel, pull-to-break and other pull testing applications.
| Features and Specifications
- Maximum Force: 1,000 lbF (5 kN)
- Grip Opening: 30 mm
- Jaw Face Width: 50 mm, or 100 mm
- Scope of delivery is one grip
- Connection Type: 5/8" [15.9 mm] Eye End
|Part Number||Jaw Types||Dimensions (mm)||Weight Per Pair|
- Rubber coated jaws are used for relatively fragile samples weakened by pinching at the edge of the grip face - monofilaments, film, single fibers, threads, fabrics, and plastic tapes. Rubber jaws are universally applicable for soft notch-sensitive samples like paper, foils, cellulose, etc.
- Pyramid jaws are used for clamping plastics and soft materials. also called ‘pyramid’, Pyramid jaws are universally used for notch-insensitive samples like, e.g., metal, wood, plastics, gypsum, etc.
If assistance is needed on choosing a grip or jaw face please contact us.
| Dimensions [mm]
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.