This family of force testers is designed for tension and compression force testing applications, with force capacities up to 500 lbF (2.2 kN). Select from vertical or horizontal orientations, along with a broad range of force sensor capacities and an expansive array of grips and fixtures.
Set up tests, record data, and analyze data via IntelliMESUR® software. From basic tests to multi-step sequencing, IntelliMESUR® is fully integrated with Series F systems. Select from a pre-configured tablet control panel or standalone software for your own Windows device.
- Factory compensation of test frames and force sensors ensure position accuracy of ±0.002 in / 0.05 mm under any load, at any position.
- Deflection compensation utility can be used to compensate for deflection within the grips and attachments. The deflection offset file can be associated with the test setup file.
- Collects load and travel data at up to 1,000 Hz, and allows up to 4 million data points per run.
- Save or export data automatically or manually. Save individual runs and results to a USB drive or file location of your choice.
- Manual control can be used tor running a quick test without having to create a test profile.
- Control user access with three different permission levels.