This sound calibrator generates a stable acoustic signal at a controlled frequency and amplitude to verify the accuracy of your sound level meter. The R8090 is compatible with all 1/2" diameter microphones.
- Generates stable acoustic signal at a controlled frequency and amplitude to verify sound level meter accuracy
- Accommodates sound meters with 1/2" diameter microphones
- Simply place calibrator on microphone, turn on and adjust your sound level meter
- Complies with IEC 942 Class 2
|Output Sound Pressure||2 levels (94dB and 114dB)|
|Output Frequency||1000Hz ±4%|
|Power Supply||9V Battery|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||0 to 80%|
|Dimensions||4.7 x 2 x 1.7" (120 x 51 x 43 mm)|
- Sound Level Calibrator
- Preventative Maintenance
- Industrial Machinery/Equipment
- Construction Sites
- Ensuring Safe Working Conditions
- Public Venues / Concerts
- Code Enforcement
- Appliance Noise Testing
- Test acoustic levels for ensuring safe working conditions
- Sound level meters are used by industrial maintenance as part of preventative maintenance programs; health & safety departments who record acoustic levels during environmental impact studies and inspectors when auditing work environments to ensure safe conditions.
- Sound level meters, Environmental meters, Manometers, Moisture Analyzers...
- Instruments that are used every day by industrial maintenance teams, quality control departments, HVAC/R contractors, electricians and health & safety professionals among others.