Strength and Ergonomic Analysis
Equipment for evaluating functional capacity of patients in rehab, typically used by a physical therapist. Some of this same equipment is used in ergonomic studies. We have a large assortment of hand dynamometers, pinch gauges and ergonomic force gauge kits to choose from.
KINVENT E-Book: CMJ Testing with K-Deltas Force Plates
Learn how KINVENT Bluetooth K-Deltas Force Plates allow physical therapists and athletic trainers to get better data from countermovement jump tests.Download E-Book
Calibration and Repair Services
ISO/IEC 17025 by the A2LA (Certificate #1753.01).
Our customers rely on us for accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices. JLW Instruments Repair Department is known industry-wide for repairing new generation instruments as well as obsolete ones too. We have a large inventory of spare and legacy parts not available from any other source.Learn more
- Includes: M5 Force Gauge, Double Handles, In-line Cradle with Eye Hook, Hook with Latch, Curved Padded Attachment, Charger, Carrying Case, NIST Cert
- Connects to Kinvent Physio App to monitor the patient’s or athlete’s progress.
- Surface dimensions: 21.5 x 14.5 inches / Plate
- Maximal force, endurance and muscular symmetry measurement
- SPK-FMG-143 Flat Circular Fixture
- Capacity: 500 lbf
- Connection: 5/16-18
- Rectangular Flat Compression Fixture
- 5/16-18 Thread