Mark-10 Torque Gauges & Torque Testers
- Cap torque testers, torque tool testers, and universal testers
- Measure clockwise and counterclockwise torque
- Capacities from 10 ozFin to 100 lbFin (7 to 1,150 Ncm)
- Measure real time and peak torque values
Mark-10 Force / Torque Sensors
- Interchangeable with Mark-10 indicators
- Force capacities from 0.25 to 10,000 lbF
(1 N to 50 kN)
- Torque capacities from 10 ozFin to 5,000 lbFin (7 Ncm to 550 Nm)
Mark-10 Digital Indicators
- M7i, M5i, M3i
- Compatible with Mark-10 interchangeable load cells and torque sensors
- Mark-10 sensors use a special plug which allows changing out sensors with the settings stored within the plug.
- Measure real time and peak loads
Mark-10 Manual Test Stands
- Produce tension and compression force up to 1,000 lbF (5 kN)
- Compatible with Mark-10 and other brand force gauges
- Reduces variability inherent in handheld force gauge tests
- Several models available, each with different loading methods, heights, and force capacities
Mark-10 Motorized Test Stands
- Produce tension and compression force up to 1,500 lbF (6.7 kN)
- Programmable speed produces more consistency than with manual stands
Mark-10 Wire Pull Testers
- Manual and motorized models
- Measure wire terminal crimp strength
- 200 lbF (1,000 N) capacity
- Onboard data storage and automatic output
Mark-10 Grips and Attachments
- Grips and fixtures for tension, compression and torque applications.
- Wedge Grips, Compression Plates, Vice Grips, Wire Grips, Peel Fixtures...
- Eye end adapters may be used with some gauges and sensors for quick-change convenience and compatibility with third party equipment.