Striking the ideal balance between inventive features and functional, uncomplicated weighing capabilities, the OHAUS Adventurer incorporates all of the applications necessary for routine weighing and measurement activities. With a color touchscreen, GLP/GMP compliance capabilities, two USB ports, ingenious draftshield, and much more, Adventurer is the most complete balance in its class.
Standard Features Include:
- Stability, Accuracy, and Fast Operation Ensure Optimal Weighing Results—This trio of characteristics ensures the most important aspects of routine laboratory weighing are covered: accurate results, achieved quickly, that you can count on.
- Color Touchscreen & Connectivity Options Power a Modern Weighing Experience— The wide viewing angle color touchscreen offers quick access to all of Adventurer’s applications. Dual USB ports and the ability to store GLP/GMP information assist in the monitoring and reporting of data.
- Space-saving Draftshield Improves User Experience and Accessibility — The two piece, top-mounted draftshield doors open wide on both sides, providing ample room for sample placement, and also reduce the footprint of the draftshield in the rear of the balance when open
|Maximum Capacity||520 g|
|Pan Size||5.1 in (130 mm)|
|Internal Calibration||AutoCal™ - Automatic|
|Auxiliary Display Model||Available as an Accessory|
|Battery Life||Not Applicable|
|Communication||RS232 (Included); USB; USB Host|
|Dimensions (HxLxW)||13.39 in x 13.93 in x 9.05 in (340 mm x 354 mm x 230 mm)|
|Display||High resolution full colour VGA touch display|
|Legal for Trade||Not Applicable|
|Linearity ±||0.002 g|
|Minimum Weight (USP), Typical||2 g|
|Net Weight||5.8 kg|
|Pan Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Power||AC Adapter (Included)|
|Repeatability (typical)||1 mg|
|Stabilization Time||2 s|
|Tare Range||To capacity by subtraction|
|Units of Measurement||Gram; Milligram; Carat; Ounce; Ounce Troy; Pound; Pennyweight; Grain; Newton; Momme; Mesghal; Hong Kong Tael; Singapore Tael; Taiwan Tael; Tical; Tola; Baht; Custom|
|Working Environment||50°F – 85°F, 80%RH, non-condensing (10°C – 30°C, 80%RH, non-condensing)|
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.