The DFE3 force gauges are low-cost, high functionality digital force gauges designed for simple applications. The DFE3 is ideal for collecting production sample data at the end of a production line, performing pass/fail test status, or recording of quality testing data for incoming material inspection conformance.
The Chatillon DFE3 Series is the new generation of digital force gauges for force measurement. It is specially designed for users looking for easy-to-use force gauges with functionality that can help them optimize their processes and save time.
The DFE3 Series force gauges come in an ergonomic design that ensures a stable grip and easy mounting. They are designed for simple applications where a low-cost force gauge will meet requirements, without compromising functionality. These digital force gauges are ideal for handheld use.
The DFE3 Series digital force gauges feature a large, easy-to-read color-display that highlights readings and icons for easy navigation. A rugged rubber keypad ensures a single touch operation that corresponds to displayed options on the screen and guides its user during operation.
To help the user save time, it offers test setups functionality, auto-save test results, and automatic export of these for further analysis. Additionally, the force gauges offer a variety of standard gauge functions, including normal and peak readings, high/low limits, set points, load averaging and pass/fail results.
For comfort, the display can be inverted, or the display illumination can be dimmed. Key and user audible warning tones can also be configured. Menus, test setups and functions can be disabled for use an operator by using the Pincode settings and home screen lock. Displayed results may also be “hidden” from the operator.
Replaces obsolete Chatillon gauges:
- DFE-II, DFE, E-DFE, DFM, DFIS, DFT, ACCUFORCE III (AF3), CD-2
- Measured Result with Units:
- Peak Tension and Compression.
- Load Average/Time.
- Operating Mode
- Pass-Fail Result
- High and Low Load Results
- Saved Results
- Statistical Calculations:
- Average with MIN and MAX Results.
- Cv with Average and Standard Deviation.
- Standard Deviation.
- Graphical representation of saved results.
- Compatible with Chatillon ForceTest Software (SPK-DF-FORCETEST)
- Accuracy: ±0.2% of full scale
- Peak Capture Rate: 10 kHz
- Data Sampling: 30 kHz
- Display Update Rate: 10 Hz
- Data Save: Up to 100 Results
- Power: Battery (Nickel Metal Hydride) or direct AC 120/230Vac
- Battery life
- Dimming on: 40 hours
- Dimming off: 30 hours
- Measurement units: lbF, ozF, gF, kgF, N, kN (depending on model)
- USB / RS-232: 9600 to 115,200 baud.
- Analog: ±2 V
- Safe overload: 150% of full scale
- Instrument Weight: 1.1 lbs [0.5 kg]
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs (2 kg)
- Warranty: 1 year
Models Available [Capacity x Resolution]
|DFE3-2||32 x 0.001||2 x 0.0001||1000 x 0.1||1 x 0.0001||10 x 0.001|
|DFE3-10||160 x 0.01||10 x 0.001||5000 x 0.1||5 x 0.0001||50 x 0.001|
|DFE3-25||400 x 0.01||25 x 0.001||10000 x 1||10 x 0.001||100 x 0.01|
|DFE3-50||800 x 0.01||50 x 0.001||25000 x 1||25 x 0.001||250 x 0.01|
|DFE3-100||1600 x 0.1||100 x 0.01||50000 x 1||50 x 0.001||500 x 0.01|
|DFE3-200||-||200 x 0.01||-||100 x 0.01||1000 x 0.1|
|DFE3-500||-||500 x 0.01||-||250 x 0.01||2500 x 0.1|
- DFE3 Gauge
- Carrying case
- Chisel point
- Notch adapter
- Flat adapter
- USB cable
- NIST calibration certificate
- Chatillon and Mark-10 Digital Force Gauges
- Digital force gauges can be used in a virtually limitless number of tension and compression force testing applications. All force gauges are able to capture the peak force in both tension and compression and have selectable units of measurement.
AMETEK Sensors, Test & Calibration is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Force Measurements Instruments. This includes a wide variety of testing as for the Industries of; Plastics, Metals, Textile, Rubber, Paper, Food, Chemical, Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Military, Packaging, Construction Cosmetics and many more…