DThe CHATILLON® TD5 Series mechanical dynamometer may be used as a weighing tensiometer or crane scale. This precision weighing instrument features an easy-to-read 5-inch (127 mm) dial face with shatter-resistant dial cover in a strong aluminum housing. Available with pound or kilogram dial face, the TD5 Series accuracy is better than 1% of full scale. A manually engaged clutch “freezes” the pointer at is maximum reading for exact reading of peak weight. Needle bearings in shackles prevent brinneling under heavy loads and eliminate shackle misalignment. Mechanism sealed against dust and dirt. Oiling not required. Dynamometer is supplied with a Certificate of Calibration with Data traceable to NIST.
- Accuracy: +/-1% of Full Scale
- Dial Resolution: 100:1
- Tare Capacity: 10% of Rated Capacity
- Safe Overload: 150% of Rated Capacity
- Rugged Cast Aluminum Housing
- 5-inch Reading Dial is Shatter Resistant , Peak Weight Pointer
- 400% Safety Factor
- 2 Year Warranty
- Certificate of Calibration with NIST Data
- Digital and Mechanical Dynamometers
- Crane scales and dynamometers allow for below the hook weighing. When used properly, crane scales can help prevent or limit unsafe conditions by providing real-time measurement of the operational load.
AMETEK Sensors, Test & Calibration is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Force Measurements Instruments. This includes a wide variety of testing as for the Industries of; Plastics, Metals, Textile, Rubber, Paper, Food, Chemical, Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Military, Packaging, Construction Cosmetics and many more…