Originally designed to measure the tension on telephone wires, the AP Dynamometer has proven to have limitless versatility as a tension and weight measuring instrument. It is used for such diverse jobs as suspended weighing, mounting cables for bridges, adjusting tension on guy wires, field testing chain and rope as well as wire. Basically anything requiring precision force or tension measurement.
- Maximum hand retains peak load point and is easily reset
- Generous shackle openings mate with most hooks and hardware
- Anti-parallax dial and pointer produce accurate readings from any perspective
- Long life - The core of the device is a steel flexing beam. The enclosure is a heavy aluminum alloy case with baked on protective finish. The dial face is sealed and cushioned with a rubber gasket.
- Corrosion Protection: Pressure bar protected with durable powder coat paint. Shackles and pins are electroless nickel plated. All integral machining and fasteners are produced from noncorrosive materials or have suitable plating.
- No batteries are required.
- Safe for overhead applications - 5:1 ultimate safety factor.
- Accuracy: + 0.5% of capacity
- Temperature Range: -50° to 140° F (-45° to 60° C)
- Pressure bar: High-grade E4340 alloy steel or 7075-T651 aluminum
- Shackles: A4140 forged steel (machined from E4340 steel)
- Shackle pins: Machined from E4340 steel or 300 m steel
- Zero Control: Zero up to 20% of capacity. Zeroed load must be considered as part of ultimate load.
- Periodic Proof Loads: Controlled 150% proof loads permitted annually.
- Approval: CE on all capacities excluding 50,000 lb ASME b30.26 compliant on 20,000 lb (10,000 kg) and below
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor
|Part Number||Capacity x Division||Dial Size|
|30006-0019||500 x 5 lb||5" (125 mm)|
|30006-0027||1,000 x 10 lb||5" (125 mm)|
|30006-0035||2,000 x 20 lb||5" (125 mm)|
|30006-0043||4,000 x 25 lb||5" (125 mm)|
|30006-0050||5,000 x 50 lb||5" (125 mm)|
|30006-0076||8,000 x 50 lb||5" (125 mm)|
|30006-0084||10,000 x 100 lb||5" (125 mm)|
|30006-0092||15,000 x 100 lb||5" (125 mm)|
|30006-0100||20,000 x 200 lb||5" (125 mm)|
|30006-0159||1,000 x 10 kg||5" (125 mm)|
|30006-0126||2,000 x 20 kg||5" (125 mm)|
|30006-0167||4,000 x 25 kg||5" (125 mm)|
|30006-0118||10,000 x 100 kg||5" (125 mm)|
- Carry Case: Rugged ABS plastic carry case with die-cut foam inserts.
Calibration: Traceable to NIST.
- Documentation: Includes users guide and signed calibration certificate.