The Dillon EDjunior dynamometer is designed to measure inline force / tension in a wide range of industrial applications. The backlit displays shows real-time and peak forces in lbf, kgf and Newtons measuring units.
Readings are displayed with a resolution of 1 part in 1000 to ensure the level of readability required for critical lifting applications.
Heavy cumbersome tools make tough jobs even harder. Through the use of aircraft quality materials, we have made the EDjunior an easy-to-position, highly mobile instrument with exceptional strength. It offer an impressive factor of safety at all capacities.
Power is supplied by two C-cell batteries that are easily accessible through a side loading port. Battery replacement, however, is a rare event. With the EDjunior's low power consumption, typical battery life is over 400 hours.
With its NEMA4/IP55 design, the EDjunior is at home in virtually any environment and ideally-suited to exterior job-site applications as well as in-plant use.
- The EDjunior provides peak detection as well as sustained load readings
- The load element design and strain gauges chosen for the EDjunior produce an accuracy of 0.2 % (full scale)
- Readings are displayed with a resolution of 1 part in 1000 to ensure the level of readability required for critical lifting applications
- The exclusive Dillon SOFTKEY interface provides direct access to setup and display functions without the typical confusing menu structure
- With the EDjunior's low power consumption, typical battery life is over 425 hours
- Dillon's distinctive curve-body design further eliminates unnecessary weight and streamlines the unit to help prevent binding
|Enclosure||Designed to NEMA4X/IP55. Suitable for continuous outdoor use.|
|Accuracy||0.2% of capacity|
|Repeatability||0.2% of capacity|
|Proof load||150% of capacity|
|Safe Overload||200% of capacity|
|Display||128 x 64 dot-graphic LCD display shows all digits 1.0" (26 mm) high plus annunciators and softkeys.|
|Display update rate||2 times per second|
|Peak Hold Sampling Rate||10 times per second typical|
|Battery life||425 hours typical use with two C-cell alkaline batteries.|
|Backlight||Configurable Using backlight will consume more battery power, reducing battery life.|
|Operating Temperature||-4° F to 158° F (-20° to 70° C)|
|Overload||Recorded at 120% with date and time stamp|
|Calibration||Traceable to the NIST. Calibration card included.|
Capacity x Resolution
|EDjr-1T||AWT05-506317||2,500 x 2 lbf||1,000 x 1 kgf||10,000 x 10 N|
|EDjr-2T||AWT05-506318||5,000 x 5 lbf||2,000 x 2 kgf||20,000 x 20 N|
|EDjr-5T||AWT05-506319||10,000 x 10 lbf||5,000 x 5 kgf||50,000 x 50 N|
|EDjr-10T||AWT05-506320||25,000 x 20 lbf||10,000 x 10 kgf||100,000 x 100 N|
- Carrying Case
- 2 C-cell batteries
- NIST Certificate of Calibration
- EDjunior Dynamometer Brochure
- EDjunior Specifications Sheet
- EDjunior Installation and Operation Guide
Digital and Mechanical Dynamometers
Crane scales and dynamometers allow for below the hook weighing. When used properly, crane scales can help prevent or limit unsafe conditions by providing real-time measurement of the operational load.
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.