Displays up to 1" / 25 mm of displacement with resolution of 0.0005" / 0.01 mm. Includes zero button and in/mm selector button.
Brackets for mounting to a Mark-10 ES10 or ES20 manual test stand is included.
- Series 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 force gauges. Can be used as a handheld gauge or with a manual or motorized test stand.
- Measure tension and compression force
- Capacities from 0.12 to 1,000 lbF (0.5 to 5,000 N)
- Measure real time and peak forces
- Several series available, each with different features, specifications, and price points
- Grips and fixtures for tension, compression and torque applications.
- Wedge Grips, Compression Plates, Vice Grips, Wire Grips, Peel Fixtures...
- Eye end adapters may be used with some gauges and sensors for quick-change convenience and compatibility with third party equipment.