The G1105 Cork Pull fixture is designed to extract a cork stopper out of a bottle for pull force measurements, in conformance with ISO 9727.
The G1105 accommodates up to 1.5 L bottles, and is compatible with both natural and synthetic stoppers.
To use, load the bottle onto the spring loaded tray. The neck is secured by the upper bracket. Delrin material is used for the surfaces in contact with the bottle, to avoid marring or breaking the sample. Thread the provided corkscrew assembly into the cork, then use the swiveling hook from the force gauge to engage the eye bolt at the end of the cork screw assembly.
This fixture is used with the Mark-10 ESM303 motorized test stand.
- Body: Aluminum Anodized
- Load Capacity: 200 lbf [1000 N]
- Weight: 9 lbs
| Included Items
| Dimensions in[mm]
The G1105 fixture is shipped as shown at left, and includes the following accessories:
(1) Base fixture
(1) Corkscrew assembly
(1) G1035 large hook, 5/16-18
(1) G1018-2 swivel adapter, 5/16-18
(1) Test stand mounting hardware
- Adapters to mount grips and fixtures to test stands, load cells and force gauges.
- Models are available to mount to any brand of equipment.
- If you don't see what you need please contact us and we can offer the appropriate part.