All Product Categories / G1107, Snap Hook
G1107 Snap Hook includes a clasp and has a swiveling action to provide proper alignment.
- Capacity: 500 lbF [2,500 N]
- Weight: 0.3 lb [0.14 kg]
- G1030 5/16-18M to #10-32F adapter
- 5/16-18 M/M stud with jam nuts
- #10-32 M/M stud with jam nuts
AC1047 Series Eye End Adapters for Load Cells and Test Stand Base
AC1047 Series eye end adapter kits mount to load cells and to test stand bases. They have 5/8" [15.8 mm] diameter which is commonly used with test frames, load cells, grips, and force gauges. These eye end adapters provide a commonly accepted indu...
AC1046 Series Eye End Socket for Grips/Fixtures
AC1046 Series eye end socket adapter kits convert threaded connections on grips and fixtures to and eye end connection. mount to force gauge threaded connections. They have 5/8" [15.8 mm] diameter which is commonly used with test frames, load cell...
AC1045 Series Eye End Adapter for Force Gauges
AC1045 series eye end adapter kits mount to force gauges. They have 5/8" [15.8 mm] diameter which is commonly used with test frames, load cells, grips, and force gauges. These eye end adapters provide a commonly accepted industry method of attachi...
Thread and Eye End Adapters
- Adapters to mount grips and fixtures to test stands, load cells and force gauges.
- Models are available to mount to any brand of equipment.
- If you don't see what you need please contact us and we can offer the appropriate part.
SPK-FMG-012A, Hook, #10-32 Thread
Capacity: 100 lbF Connection: #10-32 Part number: SPK-FMG-012A
SPK-FMG-012B, Hook, #10-32 Thread
Capacity: 100 lbF Connection: #10-32 Part number: SPK-FMG-012B
SPK-FMG-012C, hook with adapter for force gauges, 5/16-18F thread
Basic accessory usually included with the purchase of a force gauge. Hooks are used in pull (tensile) testing. Force capacity: 500 lbF Hook threaded connection is 1/4-28M 1/4-28F to 5/16-18F adapter is included Fits Chatillon force gauges with ca...
Ergonomic Gauge Kits
- Test push/pull strength and functional task requirements
- Force gauges are ideal for strength assessment, ergonomic studies, and workplace design. Available in capacities of 100 lbF (500 N), 200 lbF (1,000 N), and 500 lbF (2,500 N).
Ergonomic Gauge Accessories
- Attachments and Handles for Force Gauges to Perform Ergonomic Type Testing
- Single & Double Handles, Pistol Grips, Padded attachments of various dimensions, Hooks, Clevis Grips, Chain/Hooks, etc.