Series 3 digital force gauges are designed for tension and compression force testing in numerous applications from 0.12 lbF to 500 lbF (0.5 N to 2500 N).
The gauges feature a sampling rate of 2,000 Hz, producing accurate results under a wide range of test conditions. A backlit graphic LCD displays large characters, and a menu is available to access the gauges’ features and configurable parameters. USB output is provided for data collection purposes.
Set point indicators are provided for pass-fail testing. The gauges are overload protected to 200% of capacity, and an analog load bar is shown on the display for graphical representation of applied force.
An ergonomic, reversible aluminum housing allows for hand held use or test stand mounting for more sophisticated testing requirements. Series 3 digital force gauges are directly compatible with Mark-10 test stands, grips, and software.
The gauges include MESUR® Lite data acquisition software. MESUR® Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
Features & Specifications
- Accuracy: +/-0.3% of full scale
- Sampling Rate: 2,000 Hz
- Outputs: USB
- Safe Overload: 200% of full scale
- Threaded Connection
- M3-012 - M3-100: #10-32 UNF
- M3-200 - M3-500: 5/16-18 UNC
- Measurement Units: lbF, gF, kgF, N (depending on model)
- Power: AC or rechargeable battery
- Peak readings always displayed
- 3 Year Warranty
- Carrying case
- Attachments: Chisel, cone, v-groove, hook, flat, extension rod
- AC adapter
- USB cable
- NIST-traceable certificate of calibration (data is available for an additional charge).
Models and Capacities Available
Capacity x Resolution
|M3-012||0.12 x 0.0001||-||50 x 0.05||0.5 x 0.0005|
|M3-025||0.25 x 0.0002||-||100 x 0.1||1 x 0.001|
|M3-05||0.5 x 0.0005||-||250 x 0.2||2.5 x 0.002|
|M3-2||2 x 0.002||1 x 0.001||-||10 x 0.01|
|M3-5||5 x 0.005||2.5 x 0.002||-||25 x 0.02|
|M3-10||10 x 0.01||5 x 0.005||-||50 x 0.05|
|M3-20||20 x 0.02||10 x 0.01||-||100 x 0.1|
|M3-50||50 x 0.05||25 x 0.02||-||250 x 0.2|
|M3-100||100 x 0.1||50 x 0.05||-||500 x 0.5|
|M3-200||200 x 0.2||100 x 0.1||-||1000 x 1|
|M3-500||500 x 0.5||250 x 0.2||-||2500 x 2|
|M3-012 - M3-100||#10-32 UNF|
|M3-200 - M3-500||5/16-18 UNC|
- Mechanical test stands with capacities of 100 lbF to 1000 lbF.
- Manual test stands can prevent inaccuracies from testing by hand. They are inexpensive compared to a motorized test stand. If your test requires controlled speed we recommend a motorized test stand.