The TST Torque Measurement Test Stand is ideal for a wide variety of torque testing applications up to 100 lbFin, including closure torque testing, fastener torque testing, and more. Smooth hand wheel operation ensures ease of use and a lever-operated slider with travel stops makes engaging and disengaging samples quick and efficient. The stand includes a torque loading plate with tapped holes for grip and custom fixture mounting and a resettable angle indicator. The TST’s versatile modular design allows it to be configured for a variety of torque sensors and gripping fixtures. Available in vertical and horizontal orientations.
Features and Specifications
- Maximum torque: 100 lbFin (11.3 Nm)
- Maximum angular travel: no limit
- Throat space: 4.10" (104 mm)
- Angular rate: 12° / wheel rev.
- Angle dial with 2° resolution (optional digital angle indicator has 0.1° resolution, see below)
- Maximum slider travel: 15.5" (394 mm)
- Slider travel rate: 1.047" (26.6 mm)/lever rev
- Adjustable travel stops
- Torque plate with tapped holes for grip and fixture mounting
- Smooth hand wheel operation
- Lever operated slider for engaging and disengaging samples
- 3 Year Warranty
- (1) TST or TSTH Manual torque test stand
- (1) Allen wrench set
- (1) Indicator mounting kit
- (1) Column cap with hardware
- (4) Thumb screw for mounting indicator
- (1) Resource CD
- (1) Base with hardware (TST)
- (2) Mounting leg with hardware (TSTH)
- (1) Additional column cap with hardware (TSTH)
- Mechanical test stands with capacities of 100 lbF to 1000 lbF.
- Manual test stands can prevent inaccuracies from testing by hand. They are inexpensive compared to a motorized test stand. If your test requires controlled speed we recommend a motorized test stand.
- Test stands with capacities from 100 lbf [500 N] up to 10,000 lbf [50 kN]
- Includes simple motorized test stands up to more advanced material test systems. We carry Mark-10, Chatillon and Lloyd Instruments.