MR06-200 wire crimp pull sensor is a hand operated tester for measuring wire crimp pull-off forces. The ergonomic handles and convenient tensioning mechanism make field measurements a breeze for applications up to 200 lbF (1,000 N). Squeeze the handles together to increase tension on the sample until a break occurs. The peak force is recorded by a Mark-10 indicator (Series 3i, 5i, or 7i). A rotating turret with slots of multiple sizes accommodates a wide range of wire diameters, up to 0.25 in. (6.4 mm).
| Features and Specifications
- Maximum Force: 200 lbF (1000 N)
- Slot dimensions (in [mm]): 0.03 [0.8], 0.05 [1.3], 0.06 [1.5], 0.08 [2.0], 0.09 [2.3], 0.11 [2.8], 0.13 [3.3], 0.14 [3.6], 0.16 [4.1], 0.17 [4.3], 0.19 [4.8], 0.20 [5.1], 0.22 [5.6], 0.24 [6.1], 0.25 [6.4]
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% of full scale + indicator
- Minimum sample length: 7.0 in [178 mm]
- 3 Year Warranty
| Dimensions IN [MM]
Manual, motorized, handheld and high capacity wire pull testers
Instruments for testing wire connector pull off or pull to a set load. Motorized available allowing a set speed to be used. High capacity machines for testing up to 4/0.
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.