Series TT01 Cap Torque Testers are designed to measure application and removal torque of bottle caps up to 100 lbFin [11.5 Nm]. Adjustable posts effectively grip a broad range of container shapes and sizes, while optional flat and adjustable jaws are available for unique profiles. A rugged aluminum design, and simple, intuitive operation allow for use in laboratory and production environments.
The TT01 includes a range of sophisticated productivity-enhancing features, including USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs, automatic data output and zeroing upon cap removal, memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more. First / second peak torque detection is useful for measuring slip and breakaway torques for tamper evident closures.
- Moveable 1.25" (31 mm) length posts accommodate a wide range of sample shapes and sizes
- Available extended post lengths and other gripping options
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon bottle cap removal helps automate testing processes
- First / second peak detection for slip and breakaway torques in tamper evident closures
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- MESUR™ Lite data collection software included
- 3 year warranty
- Accuracy: +/-0.3% of full scale
- Sampling Rate: 7,000 Hz
- Power: AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, tester shuts off automatically when power is too low.
- Battery life
- Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
- Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
- Measurement Units: lbFin, ozFin, kgFmm, Ncm, Nm
- USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud.
- Mitutoyo (Digimatic): Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices.
- Analog: ±1 VDC, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity,
- General purpose: Three open drain outputs, one input.
- Set points: Three open drain lines.
- Output: USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog
- Configurable Settings: Digital filters, outputs, automatic output/data storage/zero, automatic shutoff, default settings, key tones, backlight, audio alarms, passwords, calibration
- Safe Overload: 150% of full scale (display shows “OVER” at 110% and above)
- Weight: 8.4 lb [3.8 kg]
Models Available [Capacity x Resolution]
|MTT01-12||12 x 0.005||192 x 0.1||14 x 0.01||135 x 0.1||1.35 x 0.001|
|MTT01-25||25 x 0.01||400 x 0.2||28 x 0.02||290 x 0.2||2.9 x 0.002|
|MTT01-50||50 x 0.02||800 x 0.5||58 x 0.05||570 x 0.5||5.7 x 0.005|
|MTT01-100||100 x 0.05||1600 x 1||116 x 0.1||1150 x 0.5||11.5 x 0.005|
- 4 sample gripping posts (1" length)
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- Resource CD
- Certificate of calibration without data