TT03 digital torque gauges are designed to measure clockwise and counter-clockwise torque. Capacities from 10 ozFin to 100 lbFin (7 to 1,150 Ncm) are available.
The Jacobs chuck can be used to grip a sample, bit, or fixture. The gauges’ rugged aluminum housing allows for hand-held use or test stand mounting for more sophisticated testing requirements.
The gauges include MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software, for tabulation of continuous or individual data points. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- Ergonomic torque sensor with Jacobs chuck
- Peak torque values saved and displayed
- High-speed 2,000 Hz sampling rate
- USB data output of continuous or individual data points
- Programmable set points with pass/fail indicators
- Live load bar graphs with set point markers
- Peak memory for clockwise and counter clockwise readings
- Set points always displayed
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- MESUR™ Lite data collection software included
- Battery or AC operation
- Safe overload: 150% of capacity
- CE mark
- Accuracy: ±0.5% of full scale
- Sampling rate: 2,000 Hz
- Power: AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.
- Battery life:
- Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
- Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
- Measurement units: lbFin, ozFin, kgFmm, Ncm (depending on model)
- USB Output: Configurable to 115,200 baud
- Safe overload: 150% of full scale (display shows “OVER” at 110% and above)
- Weight: 1.8 lb [0.8 kg]
- Environmental requirements: 40°F - 100°F [5°C - 45°C], <96% humidity (non-condensating)
- Warranty: 3 years (see individual statement for further details)
- Series TT03 torque gauge
- Chuck key
- Carrying case
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- Resource CD
- Certificate of calibration without data
|MTT03-10Z||10 x 0.01||-||7 x 0.005||7 x 0.005|
|MTT03-20Z||20 x 0.02||-||14 x 0.01||14 x 0.01|
|MTT03-50Z||50 x 0.05||-||36 x 0.05||36 x 0.05|
|MTT03-12||192 x 0.2||12 x 0.01||-||135 x 0.1|
|MTT03-50||800 x 0.5||50 x 0.05||-||570 x 0.5|
|MTT03-100||1600 x 1||100 x 0.1||-||1150 x 1|
Accessories and Related Products
AC Adapters / chargers for Mark-10 force and torque gauges and indicators.
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.