Series TT03C digital cap torque gauges are quick and economical solutions for basic handheld cap torque testing. These portable instruments eliminate the need to secure closures in a fixture or more elaborate testing system. A dedicated remote torque sensor with Jacobs chuck is supplied with a universal grip for caps from 0.65 - 1.55 in (16.5 - 39.4 mm) diameter.
- Accuracy: +/-0.5% of full scale
- Sampling Rate: 2,000 Hz
- Outputs: USB
- Safe Overload: 150% of full scale
- Measurement Units: lbFin, ozFin, Ncm
- Large back lit graphic display
- Peak readings always displayed
- 3 Year Warranty
- Includes: Carrying case, universal voltage AC adapter, battery, chuck key, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™ Lite software, MESUR™gauge and MESUR™gauge Plus 90-day trial, and user's guide), NIST-traceable certificate of calibration (data is available for an additional charge).
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.