OHAUS Explorer High Capacity balances provide unmatched functionality in a line of high-performance, high-capacity balances unlike any other on the market! This smart and intuitive balance simplifies even the most complex high-capacity laboratory measurements.
- Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Checkweighing, Animal/Dynamic Weighing, Filling, Totalization/Statistics, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Density Determination, Peak Hold, Ingredient Costing, SQC, Statistics
- 5.7" (145 mm) Full-color VGA graphic touchscreen display with user-controlled brightness
- AC Adapter (included) or rechargeable battery (accessory sold separately)
- RS232 and USB (included) or second RS232/Ethernet (accessories sold separately) . GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock.
- Modular design, IP54 metal base, Die-cast top housing, stainless steel pan, up-front level indicator, integral weigh below hook, calibration lock, two touchless sensors, full housing in-use cover
- Selectable environmental filters, auto tare, user selectable span calibration points, software lockout and reset menu, user selectable communication settings and data print options, user definable project and user IDs, auto standby, up to 14 operating lan
|Maximum Capacity||12,000 g|
|Pan Size||14.8 in x 12.2 in (377 mm x 311 mm)|
|Internal Calibration||AutoCal™ - Automatic|
|Auxiliary Display Model||Available as an Accessory|
|Battery Life||10 Hours with Rechargeable Battery|
|Communication||Ethernet (Available as an Accessory); RS232 (Included); USB (Included)|
|Dimensions||4.7 in x 17.44 in x 14.9 in (120 mm x 443 mm x 377 mm)|
|Display||Full-color 5.7 in VGA, touch screen|
|Legal for Trade||Not Applicable|
|Linearity ±||0.2 g|
|Minimum Weight (USP, 0.1%, typical)||210 g|
|Net Weight||22 lb (10 kg)|
|Pan Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Power||AC Power (Included); Rechargeable Battery (Not Included)|
|Repeatability (typical)||0.1 g|
|Stabilization Time||1 s|
|Tare Range||To capacity by subtraction|
|Units of Measurement||Gram; Milligram; Kilogram; Carat; Ounce; Ounce Troy; Pound; Pennyweight; Grain; Newton; Momme; Mesghal; Hong Kong Tael; Singapore Tael; Taiwan Tael; Tical; Tola; Baht; Custom|
|Working Environment||50°F – 86°F, 85%RH, non-condensing (10°C – 30°C, 85%RH, non-condensing)|
Weighing, Percent Weighing, Parts Counting, Checkweighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Filling, Totalization, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Density Determination, Peak Hold, Pipette Adjustment, SQC
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.