The Pioneer PX combines essential weighing functionality with competitive performance, offering high accuracy and repeatability for applications in laboratory, industrial and education settings. The PX is affordably priced, and intuitively designed for intelligent operation with a second line display for additional information, and USB and RS232 connectivity for easy communication.
- Basic Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Animal Weighing, Density Determination
- Backlit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD); Second line display for additional information or guidance (dot matrix)
- AC adapter (included)
- RS232 and USB device (included); GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock
- Metal base, plastic top housing, removable stainless steel pan, glass draftshield, integrated weigh-below-hook, security bracket, calibration lock and in-use cover
- User-selectable environmental filters and brightness settings, auto-tare, auto-dim, user-selectable span calibration points, software lockout and reset menu, userselectable communication settings and data print options, user-definable project and user IDs, software overload/underload indicator, stability indicator, four operating languages
|Maximum Capacity||523 g|
|Pan Size||120 mm|
|Internal Calibration||Not Applicable|
|Auxiliary Display Model||Available as an Accessory|
|Battery Life||Not Applicable|
|Dimensions||309 mm x 321 mm x 209 mm|
|Display||2-Line LCD with Backlight|
|Legal for Trade||No|
|Minimum Weight (USP, 0.1%, typical)||2 g|
|Minimum Weight||0.82 g|
|Net Weight||10 lb (4.5 kg)|
|Pan Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Power||AC Adapter (Included)|
|Stabilization Time||2 s|
|Tare Range||To capacity by subtraction|
|Units of Measurement||Carat; Custom; Grain; Gram; Hong Kong Tael; Kilogram; Mesghal; Milligram; Momme; Newton; Ounce; Ounce Troy; Pennyweight; Pound; Singapore Tael; Taiwan Tael; Tical; Tola|
|Working Environment||50°F – 86°F, 80%RH, non-condensing; operability guaranteed between 41°F and 104°F (10°C – 30°C, 80%RH, non-condensing; operability guaranteed between 5°C and 40°C)|
Weighing, Percent Weighing, Parts Counting, Checkweighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Filling, Totalization, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Density Determination, Peak Hold, Pipette Adjustment, SQC
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.