This handheld dynamometer is used by physicians and clinicians to reliably measure muscle strength. This measurement can then be used to evaluate the progress of the rehabilitation program by repeated testing.
Features and Specifications
- Capacity: 500 lbF [2.5 kN]
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% of full scale
- Safe Overload: 200% of full scale
- Measurement Units: lbF, kgF, N
- 3 Year Warranty
- 500 lbf capacity force gauge
- Carrying case
- Calibration certificate
- Double push / pull handle
- In-line cradle with eye hook
- Hook with latch
- Curved padded accessory
- USB Cable
- MESURLite Software
E1012 Looped Cable Series E Attachment
Looped Cable attachment for Mark-10 Series E gauges. Series E gauges and attachments use Click-Lock Technology which prevents the attachments from rotating during use.
AC1003-1 Single Handle for Mark-10 Series 2 and 3 Force Gauges
Single-handle grips used for mounting a Mark-10 Series 2 and Series 3 Force Gauge in various applications, such as ergonomics testing, job task analysis, and muscle strength evaluation. Handles are included with Mark-10 ergonomics testing kits.
Ergonomic Gauge Kits
- Test push/pull strength and functional task requirements
- Force gauges are ideal for strength assessment, ergonomic studies, and workplace design. Available in capacities of 100 lbF (500 N), 200 lbF (1,000 N), and 500 lbF (2,500 N).
Ergonomic Gauge Accessories
- Attachments and Handles for Force Gauges to Perform Ergonomic Type Testing
- Single & Double Handles, Pistol Grips, Padded attachments of various dimensions, Hooks, Clevis Grips, Chain/Hooks, etc.