This handheld dynamometer is used by physicians and clinicians to reliably measure muscle strength. This measurement can then be used to evaluate the progress of the rehabilitation program by repeated testing.
| Features and Specifications
- Capacity: 500 lbF [2.5 kN]
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% of full scale
- Safe Overload: 200% of full scale
- Measurement Units: lbF, kgF, N
- 3 Year Warranty
- 500 lbf capacity force gauge
- Carrying case
- Calibration certificate
- Double push / pull handle
- In-line cradle with eye hook
- Hook with latch
- Curved padded accessory
- USB Cable
- MESURLite Software
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.