This handheld dynamometer is used by physicians and clinicians to reliably measure muscle strength. This measurement can then be used to evaluate the progress of the rehabilitation program by repeated testing.
| Features and Specifications
- Capacity: 500 lbF [2.5 kN]
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% of full scale
- Safe Overload: 200% of full scale
- Measurement Units: lbF, kgF, N
- 3 Year Warranty
- 500 lbf capacity force gauge
- Carrying case
- Calibration certificate
- Double push / pull handle
- In-line cradle with eye hook
- Hook with latch
- Curved padded accessory
- USB Cable
- MESURLite Software
Ergonomic Gauge Kits
Test push/pull strength and functional task requirements
Force gauges are ideal for strength assessment, ergonomic studies, and workplace design. Available in capacities of 100 lbF (500 N), 200 lbF (1,000 N), and 500 lbF (2,500 N).
Ergonomic Gauge Accessories
Attachments and Handles for Force Gauges to Perform Ergonomic Type Testing
Single & Double Handles, Pistol Grips, Padded attachments of various dimensions, Hooks, Clevis Grips, Chain/Hooks, etc.