The Reed R3100 digital manometer measures gauge and differential pressure up to 100 psi. Provides accurate measurements in 11 different units of measure and is capable of taking gauge and differential pressure.
- Measures gauge and differential pressure up to 100psi
- 11 selectable units of measure: psi, inH2O, bar, mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg, ozin², ftH2O, cmH2O, kgcm²
- Measures gauge and differential pressure up to 30psi
- Displays pressure and real-time clock simultaneously
- Internal memory saves Max and Min measurements
- Data hold function
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off
- Digital Manometer
- 2 Connection Hoses
- Hard Carrying Case
|Measuring Ranges||100.0 psi
4 mbar / cmH2O
0.004 kg/cm² / bar
|Max Pressure||150 psi|
|Display||4-digit, Dual LCD Display|
|Response Time||2 times/sec.|
|Auto Shut-off||Yes (after 20 mins/off)|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Power Supply||9V battery|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)|
|Dimensions||7.2 x 2.8 x 1.2" (182 x 72 x 30mm)|
|Weight||7.8 oz (220g)|
- Troubleshoot heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and a variety of low-pressure pneumatic or gas systems
- Pressure transmitter calibration for process instrumentation
- Detect blockages in filters, condensers and chillers (water filter steam power plant)
- Testing of pressure switches and other relief devices
- Calibrating pressure transmitters
- Calibrating pressure recorders
R3002 Digital Manometer
This digital manometer provides accurate measurements in 11 different units of measure and is capable of taking gauge and differential pressure. The R3002 features a large backlit LCD display, an integrated clock to keep track of measurements and ...
R3030 Digital Manometer
The Reed R3030 digital manometer measures gauge and differential pressure up to 30 psi. Provides accurate measurements in 11 different units of measure and is capable of taking gauge and differential pressure. Internal memory of the Reed R3030 cap...
- Used in calibrating pressure transmitters and recorders. Testing pressure switches and other relief valves...
Used in calibrating pressure transmitters and recorders. Testing pressure switches and other relief valves...
- Sound level meters, Environmental meters, Manometers, Moisture Analyzers...
- Instruments that are used every day by industrial maintenance teams, quality control departments, HVAC/R contractors, electricians and health & safety professionals among others.