This portable radiation meter detects alpha, beta, gamma and X rays. The R8008 features user adjustable alarm limits, internal memory capable of recording up to 4000 groups of data and the ability to connect wirelessly to a PC via Bluetooth.
- Detects Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and X radiation
- Automatic selection of measurement range
- Average time and pulse counting functions
- Backlit LCD display with bargraph indicator
- Accumulation of radiation detection values and conversions between different measurement units
- User-adjustable alarms (audio/visual indicators)
- Internal memory stores up to 4000 groups of data internally
- Bluetooth connectivity wirelessly streams data to computer via software
- Low battery indicator and auto shut offacy of ±1.4 dB meets Type 2 standards
- Radiation Meter
- Hard Carrying Case
|Measured Rays||Alpha, Beta, Gamma, X|
|Radiation Dose Range||0.0001 to 1000µSv/h|
|Pulse Dose Rate Range||0 to 4000cpm/cps|
|Accumulated Radiation Dose Value||0.001µSv to 9999Sv|
|Accumulated Pulse Dose Rate||0 to 9999|
|Sensitivity||Alpha: From 4.0 MeV
Beta: From 0.2 MeV
Gamma: From 0.02 MeV
X: From 0.2 MeV
|Accuracy||<10% (less than 500µSv/h)
<20%(less than 600µSv/h)
|Digital Bargraph Indicator||Yes|
|Adjustable Alarms||Yes (Audible/Visual Indicators)|
|Average Time Function||2 to 120 seconds|
|Natural Environment Reading||0 to 0.2µSv/h|
|Real-Time Clock and Date Stamp||Yes|
|Internal Memory||Yes (up to 4000 groups of data)|
|Auto Shut-off||Yes (after 10 mins/off)|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Power Supply||4 AA Batteries|
|PC Connectivity||Yes (Wireless via Bluetooth)|
|Software OS Compatibility||Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10 to 80%|
|Dimensions||7.9 x 2.8 x 1.9" (200 x 70 x 45mm)|
- Detecting radiation leaks
- Checking for contamination
- Verifying for radioactive items in the workplace or home
- Checking for radioactive deposits in the ground
- Checking for X-ray scatter
- Locate spill and lost materials
Sound level meters, Environmental meters, Manometers, Moisture Analyzers...
Instruments that are used every day by industrial maintenance teams, quality control departments, HVAC/R contractors, electricians and health & safety professionals among others.
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.