This sound level meter meets ANSI, and IEC Type 2 standards and features dual range measurement, fast & slow time weighting, data/max hold functions and a tripod mount for long-term monitoring.
- High accuracy of ±1.4 dB meets Type 2 standards
- Dual range measurement (High and Low)
- A & C frequency weighting
- Fast & Slow time weighting
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- Data hold and Max hold functions
- Tripod mount for long-term monitoring
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off
- Sound Level Meter
- Microphone Windshield Ball
- Carrying Case
|Measuring Ranges||30-130 dB
Low: 30-100 dB
High: 60-130 dB
|Dynamic Range||70 dB (in each range)|
|Frequency Range||31.5 Hz to 8 kHz|
|Frequency Weighting||A, C|
|Time Weighting||Fast/Slow (125ms and 1s)|
|Microphone||0.5" (12.7mm) electret condenser|
|Alarm Indicators||Over (visual on-screen)|
|Auto Shut-off||Yes (after 15 mins)|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Power Supply||9V battery|
|Battery Life||Approx 50 hours|
|Product Certifications||CE, IEC 61672-1 Class 2, ANSI S1.4-1983|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)|
|Dimensions||8.3 x 2.2 x 1.3" (210 x 55 x 32mm)|
- Preventative Maintenance
- Industrial Machinery/Equipment
- Construction Sites
- Ensuring Safe Working Conditions
- Public Venues / Concerts
- Code Enforcement
- Appliance Noise Testing
R3030 Digital Manometer
The Reed R3030 digital manometer measures gauge and differential pressure up to 30 psi. Provides accurate measurements in 11 different units of measure and is capable of taking gauge and differential pressure. Internal memory of the Reed R3030 cap...
R3100 Digital Manometer
The Reed R3100 digital manometer measures gauge and differential pressure up to 100 psi. Provides accurate measurements in 11 different units of measure and is capable of taking gauge and differential pressure. | Features Measures gauge and dif...
Sound Level Meters
- Test acoustic levels for ensuring safe working conditions
- Sound level meters are used by industrial maintenance as part of preventative maintenance programs; health & safety departments who record acoustic levels during environmental impact studies and inspectors when auditing work environments to ensure safe conditions.
- Sound level meters, Environmental meters, Manometers, Moisture Analyzers...
- Instruments that are used every day by industrial maintenance teams, quality control departments, HVAC/R contractors, electricians and health & safety professionals among others.