This sound level meter meets IEC Type 2 requirements and offers high accuracy for critical measurements. The R8060 features over/under range indicators for each of the 3 measurement ranges, a digital analog bargraph and the ability to keep track of Min/Max readings.
- High accuracy of ±1.4 dB meets Type 2 standards
- Triple range measurement (60dB dynamic range)
- A & C frequency weighting
- Fast & Slow time weighting
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Digital analog bargraph
- Data hold and Min/Max hold
- AC/DC output signal for use with dataloggers
- Tripod mount for long-term monitoring
- Low battery indicator and auto shut off
- Sound Level Meter
- Windshield Ball
- Soft Carrying Case
- Preventative Maintenance
- Industrial Machinery/Equipment
- Construction Sites
- Ensuring Safe Working Conditions
- Public Venues / Concerts
- Code Enforcement
- Appliance Noise Testing
- Test acoustic levels for ensuring safe working conditions
- Sound level meters are used by industrial maintenance as part of preventative maintenance programs; health & safety departments who record acoustic levels during environmental impact studies and inspectors when auditing work environments to ensure safe conditions.
- Sound level meters, Environmental meters, Manometers, Moisture Analyzers...
- Instruments that are used every day by industrial maintenance teams, quality control departments, HVAC/R contractors, electricians and health & safety professionals among others.