Series TT02 Torque Tool Testers present a simple and accurate solution for testing manual, electric, and pneumatic torque screwdrivers, wrenches, and other tools. These testers are compact and rugged, suitable for production environments. A universal 3/8” square receptacle accepts common bits and attachments. The TT02 captures peak torque in both measurement directions, and also calculates 1st and 2nd peaks, useful for click-type tools.
A blazingly fast sampling rate of 7,000 Hz and accuracy of ±0.3% produce reliable and consistent test results. The TT02 includes a range of sophisticated productivity-enhancing features, including USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs, automatic data output/zeroing/data storage upon tool slip or click, memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more. Password protection is provided to prevent unauthorized changes to settings and calibration.
Series TT02 testers include MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software. MESUR™ Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the TT02’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
Note: Not for use with impact tools.
- First / second peak capture for CW and CCW directions
- 3/8” square receptacle accommodates common bits and attachments
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Break detection: automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon tool click/slip automates testing processes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- Battery or AC operation
- 3 year warranty
- Accuracy: +/-0.3% of full scale
- Sampling Rate: 7,000 Hz
- Power: AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, tester shuts off automatically when power is too low.
- Battery life
- Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
- Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
- Measurement Units: lbFin, ozFin, kgFmm, Ncm, Nm
- Output: USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog
- Configurable Settings: 1st/2nd peak, digital filters, outputs, automatic shutoff, default settings, key tones, backlight, audio alarms, passwords, calibration
- Safe Overload: 150% of full scale (display shows “OVER” at 110% and above)
- Weight: 5.8 lb [2.6 kg]
- 1/4” hex to 3/8” square adapter
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- Resource CD
- Certificate of calibration without data
Models Available [Capacity x Resolution]
|MTT02-12||192 x 0.1||12 x 0.005||14 x 0.01||135 x 0.1||1.35 x 0.001|
|MTT02-25||400 x 0.2||25 x 0.01||28 x 0.02||290 x 0.2||2.9 x 0.002|
|MTT02-50||800 x 0.5||50 x 0.02||58 x 0.05||570 x 0.5||5.7 x 0.005|
|MTT02-100||1600 x 1||100 x 0.05||116 x 0.1||1150 x 0.5||11.5 x 0.005|