Series TT02 Torque Tool Testers present a simple and accurate solution for testing manual, electric, and pneumatic torque screwdrivers, wrenches, and other tools. These testers are compact and rugged, suitable for production environments. A universal 3/8” square receptacle accepts common bits and attachments. The TT02 captures peak torque in both measurement directions, and also calculates 1st and 2nd peaks, useful for click-type tools.
- Accuracy: +/-0.3% of full scale
- Sampling Rate: 7,000 Hz
- Outputs: USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog
- Safe Overload: 150% of full scale
- Measurement Units: lbFin, ozFin, kgFmm, Ncm, Nm
- Large back lit graphic display
- Configurable Settings: 1st/2nd peak, digital filters, outputs, automatic shutoff, default settings, key tones, backlight, audio alarms, passwords, calibration
- 3 Year Warranty
- Includes: Carrying case, chisel, cone, V-groove, hook, flat, extension rod, universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™Lite software, MESUR™gauge and MESUR™gauge Plus 90-day trial, and user's guide), NIST-traceable certificate of calibration with data.