Series TT05 universal torque testers can be used for a range of applications up to 100 lbFin [11.5 Nm]. The stainless steel loading surface features a matrix of threaded holes, ideal for accommodating specialized fixtures and attachments. The testers' rugged design and simple, intuitive operation allow for use in laboratory and production environments.
The TT05 includes a range of sophisticated productivity-enhancing features, including USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs, automatic data output and zeroing upon sample break, memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more. First / second peak torque detection is useful for torque tool testing, tamper evident closure testing, and other applications.
- Stainless steel loading plate with #10-32 threaded holes accommodates fixtures and attachments
- Threaded holes are not drilled through the plate, for protection from debris and liquid
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes
- First / second peak detection for torque tool testing, bottle cap testing, and other applications
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- MESUR™ Lite data collection software included
- 3 year warranty
- Accuracy: +/-0.3% of full scale
- Sampling Rate: 7,000 Hz
- Power: AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, tester shuts off automatically when power is too low.
- Battery life
- Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
- Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
- Measurement Units: ozFin, lbFin, ozFin, kgFmm, Ncm, Nm
- Output: USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog
- USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud.
- Mitutoyo: Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices.
- Analog: ±1 VDC, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity.
- General purpose: Three open drain outputs, one input.
- Set points: Three open drain lines.
- Safe Overload: 150% of full scale (display shows “OVER” at 110% and above)
- Weight: 10.9 lb [4.9 kg]
- Series TT05 Torque Tester
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- Resource CD
- Certificate of calibration without data
Models Available [Capacity x Resolution]
|MTT05-12||12 x 0.005||192 x 0.1||14 x 0.01||135 x 0.1||1.35 x 0.001|
|MTT05-25||25 x 0.01||400 x 0.2||28 x 0.02||290 x 0.2||2.9 x 0.002|
|MTT05-50||50 x 0.02||800 x 0.5||58 x 0.05||570 x 0.5||5.7 x 0.005|
|MTT05-100||100 x 0.05||1600 x 1||116 x 0.1||1150 x 0.5||11.5 x 0.005|