Series TT05 universal torque testers can be used for a range of applications up to 100 lbFin [11.5 Nm]. The stainless steel loading surface features a matrix of threaded holes, ideal for accommodating specialized fixtures and attachments. The testers' rugged design and simple, intuitive operation allow for use in laboratory and production environments.
- Accuracy: +/-0.3% of full scale
- Sampling Rate: 7,000 Hz
- Outputs: USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog
- Safe Overload: 150% of full scale
- Measurement Units: lbFin, ozFin, kgFmm, Ncm, Nm
- Large back lit graphic display
- Configurable Settings: 1st/2nd peak, digital filters, outputs, automatic shutoff, default settings, key tones, backlight, audio alarms, passwords, calibration
- 3 Year Warranty
- Includes: Universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™ Lite software, MESUR™gauge and MESUR™gauge Plus 90-day trial, and user’s guide), and NIST-traceable certificate of calibration (data is available for an additional charge).