Ideal for laboratory & industrial applications, the OHAUS Scout features an easy to navigate color touchscreen display & a slim design which allows stackable storage. Geared for superior performance with fast stabilization time and high resolution weighing results, these portable balances set a new standard for a broad range of weighing applications. Features also include superior overload protection and expanded connectivity options.
- Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Check Weighing, Animal/Dynamic Weighing, Totalization, Density Determination, Display Hold, Mole Weighing
- 4.3" (109mm) full-color VGA graphic touchscreen display with user-controlled brightness.
- AC Adapter (Included) or 4 AA Batteries (Not included)
- RS232, USB Host, USB Device, Ethernet or Bluetooth® (available as an accessory)
- ABS housing, stainless steel pan, ABS draftshield (1mg models only), weigh below hook, transportation lock, manual calibration lock switch, security slot, adjustable leveling feet, illuminated up-front level indicator
- Stability indicator, stackable design with included storage cover (excluding 1mg models), mechanical and software overload/underload protection, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, auto tare, span calibration mass included on models up to 620g capacity
|Maximum Capacity||420 g|
|Pan Size||4.7 in (120 mm)|
|Battery Life||6 Hours with Disposable Batteries|
|Communication||RS232 (Available as an Accessory); USB Host (Available as an Accessory); USB Device (Available as an Accessory); Ethernet (Available as an Accessory); Bluetooth (Available as an Accessory)|
|Dimensions||2.1 in x 8.8 in x 8 in (54 mm x 224 mm x 202 mm)|
|Display||Full-Color 4.3 in Touchscreen WQVGA|
|In-use cover||Available as an Accessory|
|Legal for Trade||Not Applicable|
|Linearity ±||0.1 g|
|Net Weight||2.2 lb (1 kg)|
|Pan Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Power||AC Adapter (Included); 4 AA (LR6) Batteries (Not Included)|
|Repeatability (typical)||0.1 g|
|Stabilization Time||1 s|
|Tare Range||To capacity by subtraction|
|Transportation Case||Available as an Accessory|
|Units of Measurement||Carat; Custom; Grain; Gram; Milligram; Newton; Ounce; Ounce Troy; Pennyweight|
|Working Environment||50°F – 104°F, 80%RH, non-condensing (10°C – 40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing)|
|Auxiliary Display Model||Available as an Accessory|
Weighing, Percent Weighing, Parts Counting, Checkweighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Filling, Totalization, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Density Determination, Peak Hold, Pipette Adjustment, SQC
- Accurate measurement data, speedy turn-around times, and fair prices.
- Recalibration Recall System tracks and reminds you of service dates.
- Archived calibration records for 7 years.