Please join us for this in-depth webinar with Dr. Vien Vu, a renowned sports therapist who will be discussing some of the latest physical therapy protocols to help athletes return to play after injury.
The Webinar Will Cover:
- Modern functional testing techniques and protocols
- 3 of the latest screening processes in physiotherapy
- 5 modern tools for objective testing of athletes
- Dr. Vu’s own preferred therapeutic process
- A live Q&A, with Dr. Vu replying to all your questions related to his practice and vast experience.
About Dr. Vien Vu
Dr. Vien Vu is a sports physical therapist in the Division I collegiate setting, and has his own practice consulting athletes and trainers for return to sports cases. He is an associated faculty member at the Tufts University's doctor of physical therapy program, and guest lectures at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill and Ohio University. He completed a sports physical therapy residency at Gundersen Health Systems and Division I sports physical therapy fellowship at Wake Forest University. He conducts research in the areas of ligament injuries, social determinants of health, and diversity, equity, and inclusion in healthcare. He has presented at physical therapy and strength and conditioning conferences on the state, regional, and national level.
This Live Webinar is essential for sports trainers and physiotherapy professionals looking to stay at the top of their game.
Don’t miss it!