All Product Categories / Motorized Test Stands / Wire Crimp Pull Testers / WT3-201M, Motorized Wire Pull Tester
WT3-201M motorized wire crimp pull tester measures pull-off forces of up to 200 lbF [1 kN] for wire and tube terminations. Conforms to UL, ISO, ASTM, SAE, MIL. Non-destructive testing is also possible, pulling to a load or maintaining load for a specified period of time (UL 486A/B).
- Auto-start upon sample insertion
- Automatic reverse / output / data storage / zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes
- Real-time and peak force values
- 2,000-point data memory with statistics, output, and date and time stamp (date and time stamp is optional)
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Pass / fail indicators, audio alerts
- Save and recall up to 500 profiles for various test requirements (optional function)
- Pull to a specified load or maintain load for a specified period of time, as per UL 486A/B (optional functions)
- Date / time stamp for all saved data (optional function)
- Large back lit graphic display
- 3 Year Warranty
- Wire diameter range: AWG30-AWG 3 [0.01-0.25 in (0.3-6.3 mm)]
- Capacity: 200 lbF [1 kN]
- Outputs: USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), and analog
- Accuracy: +/-0.2% of full scale
- Test speed: 0.4 - 12.0 in/min [10 - 300 mm/min]
- Sampling Rate: 7,000 Hz
- Safe Overload: 150% of full scale
- Measurement Units: lbF, ozF, gF, kgF, N, kN
The WT3-201M Wire Crimp Pull Tester is shipped as shown and includes the following accessories:
- (1) USB cable
- (1) Power cord
- (1) Resource CD
- (1) Certificate of calibration without data
|Profiles||WF010||Save and recall sets of test parameters, such as speed, pass/fail limits, unit of measurement, etc. Maximum of 500 profiles may be stored.|
|Pull to load||WF011||Stops when specified load has been reached.|
|Load holding||WF012||Stops and maintain a specified load for a specified period of time.|
|Date and time stamp||WF013||A date and time stamp is applied to each saved data point.|
|Complete options package||WFCOMP||Includes all optional functions listed above.|
WT3002 Ring Terminal Fixture
Ring terminal fixture used on WT3-201 and WT3-201M. Multiple pin sizes are provided, from 1/8" to 3/8" [3.2 to 9.5 mm] dia.
15-1004, Mesurgauge Software
MESUR™gauge and MESUR™gauge Plus expand the functionality of force and torque measuring instruments and test stands. Both programs share the ability to capture and display data in graphical format for load vs. time or load vs. travel vs. time. MES...
AC1049 Calibration Kit for Wire Pull Testers
This calibration kit is designed to permit the field calibration of a WT3-200, WT3-201, or WT3-201M wire crimp pull tester. | Includes The kit contains a complete set of attachments required to mount the tester to a bench, as well as the necessar...
WT-750M, 750 lbF Capacity Wire Tester
The WT-750M motorized wire crimp pull tester is a full system for high capacity wire crimp pull testing. This system includes all grips and accessories necessary for testing wire AWG 10 to AWG 0000. Measures pull-off forces of up to 750 lbF [3.4 k...
WT3-201 Manual Wire/Crimp Pull Tester
The WT3-201 wire crimp pull tester is designed to measure the pull-off force of crimped wire and tube terminations. An ergonomic lever allows for easy application of up to 200 lbF (1,000 N) of crimp pull force. Adjustable wire terminal grip contai...
ESM303 Motorized Test Stand
The ESM303 motorized test stand is configurable for tension and compression measurement applications up to 300 lbF [1.5 kN]. A wide range of tests can be performed, including break testing, cycling, limit testing to a load or distance, load holdi...
TSF, 1000 lbF Manual Test Stand
The TSF Force Measurement Test Stand is ideal for spring testing, destructive testing, product integrity testing, and other applications requiring up to 1,000 lbF (5 kN) of push or pull force. The stand features a large side mounted hand wheel req...
ES30, 200 lbF Manual Test Stand
The ES30 Force Measurement Test Stand is a versatile and economical solution for most compression and tensile testing applications. It can accept a wide variety of sample shapes and sizes and can be configured in many positions due to modular desi...
Wire Crimp Pull Testers
- Manual, motorized, handheld and high capacity wire pull testers
- Instruments for testing wire connector pull off or pull to a set load. Motorized available allowing a set speed to be used. High capacity machines for testing up to 4/0.
Motorized Test Stands
- Test stands with capacities from 100 lbf [500 N] up to 10,000 lbf [50 kN]
- Includes simple motorized test stands up to more advanced material test systems. We carry Mark-10, Chatillon and Lloyd Instruments.
Manual Test Stands
- Mechanical test stands with capacities of 100 lbF to 1000 lbF.
- Manual test stands can prevent inaccuracies from testing by hand. They are inexpensive compared to a motorized test stand. If your test requires controlled speed we recommend a motorized test stand.