ERG1-P eccentric roller grips are self-tightening grips designed for testing flat samples, rubber, plastic film, plastic dumbbells, paper, cardboard, sheet metal and foils.
The roller on this grip has a crosscut surface.
Features and Specifications
- Tensile Force Capacity: 1 kN [225 lbF]
- Surface: Pyramid [serrated] faced roller
- Diameter: 25 mm [1 in]
- Steel, nickel-plated
- Backstop Surface: Plain
Max Sample Size
- Width: Up to 50 mm [2 in]
- Thickness: 0-7 mm
- Connection: 15.9 mm [5/8 in] eye end
- Body: aluminium anodized
- Temperature range: 0 … +130°C
- Weight: 0.5 kg [1.1 lbs]
- Scope of delivery is 1 grip
Grip Connection Dimensions
- Adapters to mount grips and fixtures to test stands, load cells and force gauges.
- Models are available to mount to any brand of equipment.
- If you don't see what you need please contact us and we can offer the appropriate part.