Wedge grips can be used in a variety of tensile testing applications. The WG256-10 comes with pyramid jaw faces and can be used up to 10 kN force.
Easy clamping and unclamping action makes specimen loading faster. Self-tightening wedge design eliminates slippage. Can be used for tensile testing of wires, plastics, metals, elastomers.
This grip is designed to mount on a standard 5/8" eye ends. This connection type is commonly used on test stands and load cells. Adapters are available to accommodate other connection types.
- Force capacity: 2,250 lbF [10 kN]
- Jaw opening: 0-0.3 in [0-8 mm]
- Jaw face dimensions: 1.2 in x 1.2 in [30 mm x 30 mm]
- Connection: 5/8" female eye end [15.9 mm]
- Weight: 4.0 lbs [1.8 kg]
- Body: Steel
- Pyramids 1.2 x 45°
- Hardened steel 58 HRC
- 1 Wedge grip with pyramid jaws
Detailed Connection Dimensions [mm]