Wedge grips can be used in a variety of tensile testing applications. The WG4647 comes with pyramid jaw faces and can be used up to 10 kN force.
Easy clamping and unclamping action makes specimen loading faster. Self-tightening wedge design eliminates slippage. Can be used for tensile testing of wires, plastics, metals, elastomers.
This grip is designed to mount on a standard 5/8" eye ends. This connection type is commonly used on test stands and load cells. Adapters are available to accommodate other connection types.
- Force capacity: 2,250 lbF [10 kN]
- Jaw opening: 0-0.3 in [0-8 mm]
- Jaw face dimensions: 1.2 in x 1.2 in [30 mm x 30 mm]
- Connection: 5/8" female eye end [15.9 mm]
- Weight: 4.0 lbs [1.8 kg]
- Body: Steel
- Pyramids 1.2 x 45°
- Hardened steel 58 HRC
- 1 Wedge grip with pyramid jaws
- Adapters to mount grips and fixtures to test stands, load cells and force gauges.
- Models are available to mount to any brand of equipment.
- If you don't see what you need please contact us and we can offer the appropriate part.
- Self-tightening wedge grips for tensile testing.
- Easy clamping and unclamping action makes specimen loading fast.
- Self-tightening wedge design eliminates slippage.
- Available at higher capacities than most other tension grips.
- Can be used for tensile testing of wires, plastics, metals, elastomers.